|Contact Us||About Us||Travel||Shopping||Editorial||Museum|
|California||The Great Possibilities of California and Cuba||Cuba|
1. What personal information does CaliforniaCuba.com collect? You may use most of the CaliforniaCuba.com without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail to the hospital, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please call Calfornia Cuba.
Only authorized Havana Bay Corporation and California Cuba staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All California Cuba and Havana Bay Corporation staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? California
Cuba and Havana Bay Corporation. currently discloses personal information
you provide on the Web only to process credit card information or as
required by law, and has no current plans to make other disclosures
of such information. We will notify you through this on-line policy
if there are any changes.
You can access the information on the CaliforniaCuba.com web pages without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Are there advertisements on CaliforniaCuba.com web pages? We do accept advertisements on CaliforniaCuba.com from affiliated companies and companies we feel are educational or related to the future of California and Cuba being business partners and friends when the USA Embargo against Cuba is lifted..
5. How does CaliforniaCuba. com and Havana Bay Corporation handle privacy internally? California Cuba wants your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply
7. Your Consent.
|Brokers||Oil and Gas|
|AIDS in Cuba||CyberCuba®||Varadero Sun||Spring Break Cuba ™||Global Denver®|
|Ms. Cuba®||Golf Cuba||Scuba Cuba®||Internet Physician||Cuban Business Journal®|
|Project EU||Havana Bay Company®||Cuba Aficionado®||Biotechnology in Cuba||Cuba Morning Star™|
The New Global Brand of Cuba
© Copyright Havana Bay Corporation, a California Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide.